NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Old Dominion University in Norfolk has released a new tool that will let users see a locality-by-locality forecast of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Virginia Modeling, Analysis and Simulation Center produced the tool to give predictions about the virus’ spread and give a daily tally of COVID-19 symptom tweets.
The online tool also includes age ranges and hospitalization outcomes forecasts, other COVID-19 modeling resources, and more.
The Virginia Modeling, Analysis and Simulation Center has more than 70 research faculty, scientists, support professionals and students who create “information-to-insight and digital engineering solutions” for digital shipbuilding, spaceflight, digital health and more.
- Good News with Gaskins: November 29
- Bureau of Land Management confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Gruden apologizes to ‘Raider nation’ after ugly loss in ATL
- Wreaths Across America local group needs help with sponsors, donations
- Hunter falls out of tree stand in Newsoms, flown to trauma center for injuries