(NBC News) — The NBC News special series “Coronavirus and the Classroom” is heading to primetime tonight.
The hourlong special, hosted by Lester Holt, examins education in America and the challenges being faced amid the ongoing pandemic, from elementary school to college.
The special will have reports from NBC News correspondents, bringing insight from communities across the country, and a panel of doctors answering viewer questions. The broadcast will also provide practical guidance to parents, teachers as well as kids trying to navigate this academic year in the new normal.
An NBC News special for the whole family, “Coronavirus and the Classroom” airs 8 p.m. on WAVY TV 10.
- Crews respond to camper trailer on fire in Gloucester marsh
- Currituck Sheriff’s Office arrest man in connection to early morning shooting
- Gov. Cooper says NC, US flags should fly at half-staff in honor of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Crews respond on flooded streets to early morning garage fire
- UVA identifies additional coronavirus cases in dorms after positive wastewater, individual tests