Dryer catches fire in Onancock home

News
onancock dryer fire_673599

ONANCOCK, Va. (WAVY) — The Onancock Volunteer Fire Department responded to a house fire on Turner Street Saturday night.

According to a post on the fire department’s Facebook, a dryer had caught fire inside the home around 7 p.m.

They were able to remove the dryer without any damage to the home.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

WAVY Twitter Widget

***Don’t Miss Module Removal CSS***

WAVY Facebook