PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Fire officials worked late into Christmas Eve on Monday when a shed attached to a home caught fire.
They initially responded to the 100 block of Elm St. around 8:08 p.m. for a residential fire. Arriving on scene, firefighters noticed the fire coming from the shed and immediately went to work to keep those flames away from the home.
The scene is still active, but officials believe the home is no longer in danger. There have been no injuries reported.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.