NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Police in Norfolk say the Medical Examiner has ruled an undetermined death that happened earlier this month as a homicide.
On Nov. 3, around 9 p.m., police responded to the 900 block of Bagnall Road in Norfolk for a gunshot disturbance.
When first responders arrived, they found 31-year-old Joshua E. Paul, of Virginia Beach, inside of a vehicle suffering from a gunshot wound.
Medics transported Paul to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital where he was pronounced deceased.
Detectives have not released the circumstances surrounding this incident.
Anyone with information about this shooting is encouraged to call the Norfolk Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or submit a tip through the P3 mobile app.
- Hampton City Schools to start vaccinating some staff members
- Tune into online event hosted by Newport News PD’s Domestic Violence Team & VB Justice Initiative
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- The City of Virginia Beach launches new online job portal
- Crews responded to brush fire on Crittenden Rd in Suffolk