EXMORE, Va. (WAVY) – Police in Exmore are trying to track down the person who stole credit cards from a woman’s wallet then used them to make several purchases.
A short video clip posted to the Exmore Police Department’s Facebook page Friday shows the suspect in a gas station parking lot.
Police say a customer accidentally left her wallet behind at a store in town and this person took the cards out of it.
If you can help identify the suspect, please contact police. You will remain anonymous.
- Concerns about housing crisis after coronavirus
- Reports: US agent leads police on high-speed chase in Mexico
- Attorney’s offices nationwide tasked with investigating coronavirus scams
- Lawmakers worry that rural hospitals could be overwhelmed if faced with outbreak
- ODU to issue almost $8.4M to students for meals, housing and parking rebates