EXMORE, Va. (WAVY) – Police in Exmore are trying to track down the person who stole credit cards from a woman’s wallet then used them to make several purchases.
A short video clip posted to the Exmore Police Department’s Facebook page Friday shows the suspect in a gas station parking lot.
Police say a customer accidentally left her wallet behind at a store in town and this person took the cards out of it.
If you can help identify the suspect, please contact police. You will remain anonymous.
- Blog: Scattered Storms Today. Slight Cool Down Tomorrow.
- Norfolk Delegate Jay Jones announces run for Virginia attorney general
- Helicopters drop water as ship continues to burn at Naval Base San Diego
- Elvis Presley’s grandson dies at age 27, agent says
- Kelly Preston, actress and wife of John Travolta, dies at 57