SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — An inmate at Western Tidewater Regional Jail is facing a felony charge for allegedly throwing feces at a supervisor in December.
A spokeswoman with Suffolk police said John Blount Jr., 56, is charged with assault and battery on a law enforcement officer in connection with the incident.
She says Blount allegedly threw his feces which hit one of the jail’s supervisors.
Stay with WAVY.com for more local news updates.
- Lawsuit: Windsor police officers threatened man and his career during traffic stop
- Want to buy a house? These days, the trick is finding or affording one
- 15-year-old NC high school football player dies after Durham weekend shooting
- Black-owned California beachfront seized 100 years ago could be returned to owners’ descendants
- 3M sues Florida company over sale of fake N95 masks