WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (WAVY) — Wiliamsburg police are searching for a woman they say took more than $3,800 in merchandise from a Harris Teeter earlier this month.
Police say she’s also committed similar crimes in James City County and Newport News, and drives a white-colored, full-size U-Haul van.
The Harris Teeter larceny took placed at the Quarterpath Crossing location on November 6, police say.
Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to contact Investigator Heather Ziegler at 757-220-2331.
- Coast Guard Mid-Atlantic sets up 3 security zones with prohibited entry ahead of inauguration
- Last-minute basket lifts Old Dominion over Rice
- Jenkins carries Norfolk State past Delaware State 87-76
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson to stay perfect in ACC
- Portsmouth Restaurant Week to kick off with more than 25 participating businesses