ELIZABETH CITY, N.C. (WAVY) — Authorities are searching for a 20-year-old Elizabeth City man after a homicide on Sunday.
Police didn’t have many details in a press release Monday, but said Brandon Kason Boyd is accused of killing 20-year-old Kaleb Bilger in the 1600 block of Weeksville Road. Boyd’s last known address is in the 1300 block of Moore Street.
Anyone with any information in the cases is asked to call Elizabeth City police at 252-335-4321 or the Crime Line at 252-335-5555. All callers will remain anonymous, police say.
- Conservation group helps preserve historic Portsmouth land
- Promising solution on the horizon for sewer system problems for Moyock community
- “I still think it’s ridiculous;” Why do Norfolk State and ODU rarely meet?
- Florida Sen. Rick Scott promises uphill battle for Biden’s Cabinet picks
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries following Coliseum Dr. shooting in Hampton