NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Police in Norfolk are working to learn what led up to a shooting victim walking into a local hospital Sunday night.
Emergency communications says the person arrived at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital around 11:13 p.m.
10 On Your Side is working to learn the extent of the person’s injuries.
Stay with WAVY.com for more local news updates.
- Virginia Beach school district still on track to reopen next week
- Pot taxes to fund violence prevention, prisoner re-entry programs
- PHOTOS: Murals around the country honor late Kobe Bryant, daughter Gianna Bryant
- Man sentenced for role in Virginia Beach stabbing
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises