NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) — Police in Newport News have identified the man shot and killed on Woodall Court on June 2.
Police said three people were shot that Tuesday afternoon in the 500 block. 20-year-old Traveon Holland died from his injuries. The other two victims were an 18-year-old man and a 19-year-old man. Their injuries were considered not life-threatening, police said.
The investigation into the motive is ongoing.
If you know anything about this shooting/homicide or the individual (s) responsible, call the Crime Line at 1–888-LOCK-U-UP (1–888–562–5887) or go online at P3tips.com. Callers may remain totally anonymous, never have to testify in court, and are eligible for a reward up to $1000 with information leading to an arrest.
- Supreme Court expected to rule on Trump’s tax records today
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera missing, presumed dead after 4-year-old son found adrift on boat in California lake
- Domestic violence home in Hampton Roads reopens after flood, amid pandemic
- Officer told George Floyd: ‘It takes … a lot of oxygen to talk’
- Dirksen Londrigan dings Davis for transparency votes after his family’s business received federal PPP loans