PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — A man was seriously injured in a stabbing Monday night in Portsmouth.
It happened around 11:10 p.m. in the 900 block of Fayette Street, police say. The victim had a stab wound to the upper body and was taken to the hospital. A suspect was taken into custody.
Police haven’t released additional information but say the investigation is ongoing.
- Staff shortage forces Hampton to return smaller group of students to in-person learning next week
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- CDC lifts ban on US cruises
- One ref’s decision cost a Missouri man $1 million in fantasy football competition
- What you may not know about (not so) secret presidential code names