NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — A man arrested in connection with a fatal pedestrian crash in Norfolk in December has been found guilty of hit-and-run and driving with a revoked license.
Records also indicate Walter B. Williams was found not guilty of involuntary manslaughter and driving while intoxicated in connection with the death of 43-year-old Tashena C. Pulley on Dec. 6.
Court records did not list the reason for the result, only that Williams was found not guilty or acquitted during a court hearing
Police in Norfolk said Pulley was walking in the 900 block of Ingleside Road around 10:00 p.m. when she was struck by a vehicle.
Police said the vehicle then fled the scene.
Pulley was found lying in the roadway. She was taken to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital for were she died shortly after arriving.
Williams’ sentencing is scheduled for Sept. 17.
- Staff member at Centerville Elementary School, Va. Beach tests positive for COVID-19
- Portsmouth City Hall to close beginning Monday for disinfecting; City Council meeting rescheduled
- 3 dead in NC crash that splits car into 2 pieces, triggers fire
- Man dies while swimming off Cape Hatteras Ocracoke Island beach in North Carolina
- US Navy ship on fire at San Diego base; at least 17 sailors, 4 civilians injured