NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WAVY) — The FBI says a Hampton Roads gang member wanted on drug trafficking and firearms charges has surrendered to authorities.
The FBI originally asked for the public’s help in finding LaShawn Robertson, 31, back in July. He’s charged with felon in possession of a firearm; distributing heroin or cocaine or cocaine base or methamphetamine, amphetamine, and oxycodone; and providing a firearm to a convicted felon.
A federal arrest warrant was issued July 8 for Robertson in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Newport News.
Robertson is a member of the United Blood Nation gang and has ties to multiple other gangs, including the Nine Trey Gangsters and 59 BRIMS, the FBI wrote in a news release.
- More monoliths materialize around the world … as memes
- Activists organizing vehicle caravan to call for immigration reform, suspension of deportations
- US House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- Playbook | End of ACC’s regular season begins with bowls starting to cancel
- DHS nominee vows administration will ‘roll up sleeves’ and reform immigration on Day 1