CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — Both of the suspects wanted in connection with Sunday’s shooting on Ocean Blvd. in Myrtle Beach have been taken into custody as of Tuesday night.
Dennis Dashawn Stewart was taken into custody without incident around 1:15 p.m. at his home in Cheraw, S.C., according to the Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office.
Stewart will be transported back to Myrtle Beach to face attempted murder charges, Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Office said.
On Tuesday night, the Myrtle Beach Police Department announced that Antonio Trayvon Brown, Jr. of Cheraw was also taken into custody.
Five other people were taken into custody Monday.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Despite ownership questions, Portsmouth councilman proposes moving forward with Confederate monument relocation
- Crewe, VA mayor withdraws request to take Richmond’s Confederate monuments
- ‘These officers were out protecting’: More than $33,000 raised for RPD cops injured in shootout
- Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation announces new COVID-19 operations update
- 8-year-old North Carolina girl dies after battling COVID-19