WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (WAVY) — Crews at Busch Gardens Williamsburg have finished laying the track for the park’s newest roller coaster, Pantheon.
A new image posted by the park on Twitter shows the roller coaster’s yellow track stretching through the landscape along the Rhine River.
In the background, coasters Tempesto and Apollo’s Chariot also make an appearance.
It will feature 15 airtime hills, a record breaking 95-degree drop, four different launches, and a top speed of 72.5 mph.
- Gov. Cooper says NC, US flags should fly at half-staff in honor of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Crews respond on flooded streets to early morning garage fire
- UVA identifies additional coronavirus cases in dorms after positive wastewater, individual tests
- Spring classes at Virginia community colleges to stay online, says Chancellor DuBois
- Virginia Commonwealth to remove Confederate names, symbols