WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (WAVY) — Crews at Busch Gardens Williamsburg have finished laying the track for the park’s newest roller coaster, Pantheon.
A new image posted by the park on Twitter shows the roller coaster’s yellow track stretching through the landscape along the Rhine River.
In the background, coasters Tempesto and Apollo’s Chariot also make an appearance.
It will feature 15 airtime hills, a record breaking 95-degree drop, four different launches, and a top speed of 72.5 mph.
- NC 12 closed from Basnight Bridge to Rodanthe due to ocean overwash
- Virginia Peninsula Foodbank holding drive-thru food distribution Wednesday morning in Newport News
- Astronomers find evidence for a “cosmic homicide”
- Children of Change: 12-year-old sews, donates face masks during COVID-19 pandemic
- Husband hides symptoms to visit wife in maternity ward, Strong Hospital officials say