SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – The Suffolk Economic Development Authority says they are ready to receive applications for the third round of their COVID-19 Small Business Assistance Grant Program.
For October distributions, applications will be open to small businesses established in Suffolk.
The business must have been open for business by Sept. 1, 2020.
Additional information, qualifications, and the application can be found here.
Applications for October’s round will close Saturday, Oct. 31 at midnight.
Stay with WAVY.com for local news updates.
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- VB Circuit Court Friday docket canceled; clerk’s office closed
- The Fenix Experience offers free paint party for Halloween
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Volunteers from churches, other groups giving voters rides to the polls