The magazine says they gathered the list based on contacts in regional business circles and hundreds of interviews.
Since his appointment in 2008, ODU officials say they have been awarded the second-largest percentage of degrees in STEM-H (science, technology, engineering, math, and healthcare) among Virginia’s doctoral institutions; received more than $1 billion in new and committed resources; and been recognized in the top 15 nationally for retaining and graduating African American students.
- RELATED: Old Dominion University named among the best colleges in Southeast by Princeton Review
- RELATED: ODU one of 12 U.S. institutions, only Virginia university recognized for reducing inequality
- RELATED: Old Dominion University awarded $775K research grant for offshore wind solution
“VIRGINIA 500: The 2020 Power List” will be mailed statewide in the September issue of Virginia Business.
- Propane truck overturns killing driver, causing hazmat spill in Isle of Wight County
- Netflix making movie about grandma who accidentally invited teen to Thanksgiving
- Hampton man faces felony, drug charges after multi-county police pursuit
- Prosecutor: Michigan shooting suspect wrote ‘help me’; parents charged with involuntary manslaughter
- Want a headstart on holiday shopping? We found a sale on an exercise bike plus other noteworthy holiday deals