NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — The impacts of the coronavirus on what once were considered ordinary events are far-reaching, from canceled events, to virtual learning, to slimmed-down family gatherings and more.
The NorVA venue in Downtown Norfolk is temporarily reopening its box office to give refunds for those who purchased tickets for canceled events.
It will be open Friday, Oct. 30 from noon to 5 p.m.
Those who come for their refunds will need to have their tickets in-hand.
Masks and social distancing will also be required.
- Virginia lawmakers approve bill giving citizen review boards power to discipline police; measure headed to governor’s desk
- Warner and Kaine announce more than $600,000 in funding to support The Up Center in Norfolk
- Virginia health centers collaborate to expand access to cancer clinical trials in coastal Virginia
- Police reform bills head to Northam’s desk as unprecedented special session nears end
- Lagging behind: rural broadband expansion promises faster speeds for downstate schools, hospitals