NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — All westbound lanes were closed at the Downtown Tunnel in Norfolk after a tractor-trailer crash Wednesday.
The crash happened just before noon Wednesday, VDOT says. As of 4 p.m., all lanes had reopened.
Traffic was diverted onto I-464. The cause of the crash and injuries are unclear at this time.
- Watch Live: Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs testify on social media protections amid censorship claims
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Blog: Hurricane and Snow Storm for the South
- Virginia voters are still requesting mail-in ballots despite deadline
- Biden up 12 points on Trump in Virginia, latest CNU poll finds