NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — All westbound lanes were closed at the Downtown Tunnel in Norfolk after a tractor-trailer crash Wednesday.
The crash happened just before noon Wednesday, VDOT says. As of 4 p.m., all lanes had reopened.
Traffic was diverted onto I-464. The cause of the crash and injuries are unclear at this time.
- Overturned tractor-trailer closes entrance and exit to Southwest Suffolk Bypass, injures nearby motorists
- 10 On Your Side’s Coats for Families campaign sets new record
- Virginia man to spend 8 years in prison for $5.7 million investment fraud scheme
- Off-duty firefighter, civilian rescue resident during house fire in Norfolk
- Virginia March 8 COVID-19 update: 892 new cases reported Monday, first daily increase below 1K since October