VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — All eastbound traffic on Shore Drive is blocked while Virginia Beach Police investigate a serious crash at the Northampton Boulevard intersection.
Emergency Services received a call at about 6:27 p.m. for a single-vehicle crash. When police arrived, they found an overturned three-wheeled vehicle.
Officials reported that there were two people in the vehicle and the passenger was an adult woman who was medically treated for serious injuries and then transported to a local hospital.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash.
At about 9:30 p.m., all lanes were reopened on Shore Drive.
Officers from the VBPD Fatal Crash Team (FACT) are still investigating tat this time.
- One man killed, another hurt in overnight shooting in Hampton
- ‘Healing VB: An Expressive Arts Project’ to heal and honor those lost in the mass shooting
- N.C. State Fire Marshal secures 10,000 masks for firefighters
- Deputy shot in Florida at car show; at least one other person shot
- UPDATE: Hundreds gather in Richmond for second night of protests