SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Suffolk Police say that the Lyft driver possibly involved in a child abduction Thursday will not be charged and they say there was no criminal intent involved.
Police also say the investigation into the incident has been completed.
Dispatchers were notified of the incident at 11:22 a.m. on Dec. 10. A caller stated that an 11-month-old child was abducted by a Lyft driver in the 7300 block of Harbour Towne Parkway.
By 12:36 p.m., police say the child had been located and returned to his family.
There is no other information at this time.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73
- What the Trump children might do after the White House
- Will the Capitol rioters receive a pardon from President Trump?
- Costella Williams selected to serve on Portsmouth School Board in interim position
- Hampton University alums play key roles in Inauguration Day