HAMPTON ROADS, Va. (WAVY) — Gov. Ralph Northam announced in the news conference on Wednesday that Virginia has three additional coronavirus related deaths.
Two of them were reported by the Peninsula Health District and one from the Danville Health District.
Further details have not been released and we will continue to keep you updated as information becomes available.
- Class of 2020 ‘Commemorative Brick Program’ planned for Town Point Park in Norfolk
- Norfolk Collegiate receives gift to offer ‘inclusive and supportive community’
- Chesapeake private school to open for full-time, in-person instruction
- Hampton University files lawsuit over pharmacy school’s withdrawal of accreditation
- VB mayor asks state legislators for $10M toward delayed Building 2 renovations