HAMPTON ROADS, Va. (WAVY) — Gov. Ralph Northam announced in the news conference on Wednesday that Virginia has three additional coronavirus related deaths.
Two of them were reported by the Peninsula Health District and one from the Danville Health District.
Further details have not been released and we will continue to keep you updated as information becomes available.
- Congresswoman Luria joins efforts to fund special education during coronavirus
- Norfolk PD investigate double homicide on Colonial Avenue
- Senator sells stocks while ethics group calls for investigation
- Dems want universal vote-by-mail during COVID-19 pandemic but GOP is pushing back
- DoD allows agencies to pay contractors directly impacted by COVID-19