VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Police said a dispute broke out at a large house party that led to one man sustaining a gunshot wound on Saturday night.
The call came in just before 10 p.m. for shots fired in 1800 block of Chloe Lane in Virginia Beach.
The adult victim was taken to a local hospital in a private vehicle, according to police.
No further information is available at this time.
This is a breaking news story.
- Gov. Northam calls for Aug. 2 special session to fill judicial vacancies, allocate billions in federal funding
- VB mass shooting victim awarded North America’s highest honor for civilian heroism
- 1 dead, 1 taken to hospital after 2-vehicle crash involving Chesapeake schools work van
- Vehicle crash on I-664 in Chesapeake blocking all southbound lanes
- Virginia Beach DHS to host HIV testing event