HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — Hampton Police were searching for a missing woman who is considered endangered based on a medical condition.
Aaliyah Batts, 18, was reported missing on Friday, May 29 at 10 p.m. She was last seen at her house located in the first block of Phyllis Lane in Hampton.
As of Sunday, May 31, at 9:30 p.m., Batts has been found safe and unharmed.
Batts is described as a black female, about 5 foot 9 inches tall, and weighs about 200 pounds. She has brown hair, brown eyes, and wears glasses.
Anyone with information is urged to contact the Hampton Police Division at 757–727–6111.
- Number of laid-off workers seeking jobless aid stuck at 1.3M
- Court clears way for federal execution of man with dementia
- Driver of Mercedes fled after crash with ambulance at Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel, State Police say
- Larry Michael, longtime voice of Washington’s NFL team, steps away
- ‘Magic School Bus’ author Joanna Cole dies at age 75