CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) — Chesapeake Police are on the scene of a vehicle crash involving a pedestrian on Saturday night.
The crash happened around 10:40 p.m. near the intersection of George Washington Highway and Camelot Boulevard.
The pedestrian has been transported to a local hospital with injuries that are not known at this time.
George Washington Highway is currently closed to vehicle traffic between Camelot Boulevard and Gilmerton Road.
The public is asked to avoid this area while the investigation takes place.
The Chesapeake Police Department CRASH Team has been called out to investigate and there is no additional information at this time.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates to this breaking story.
- Police looking for two women accused of stealing from Virginia Beach liquor store
- Police looking for repeat offender accused of stealing from liquor stores
- 2020 Ferguson North American Sand Soccer Championships canceled this year
- Norfolk Police asking for help identifying men who broke into convenience stores
- Williamsburg Police looking for person who didn’t pay for 7-Eleven items