NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — A car fire on I-64 in Norfolk caused major delays on Wednesday afternoon.
The call came in around 4:40 p.m. for an incident on the westbound side of I-64 just past the I-564 exit near Bay Avenue.
No injuries were reported and as of 5:30 p.m., all lanes were open to motorists.
This is a breaking news story.
- NC COVID-19 Feb. 24 update: State surpasses 11,000 deaths, 10 million tests; Cooper to speak at 2 p.m.
- Madigan’s successor resigns on his third day over “alleged questionable conduct”
- Missing Virginia Beach woman with cognitive impairments last seen Tuesday
- Virginia GOP will hold drive-in convention at Liberty University to nominate statewide candidates
- Newsfeed Now: FDA finds Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine effective and safe; veterinarians say six-legged puppy ‘a miracle’