Accidental fire damages Sonic Drive-In in Greenbrier

News
Chesapeake Sonic Fire Battlefield Boulevard Greenbrier_669370

CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) — Chesapeake firefighters responded to a fire at a Sonic Drive-In in the Greenbrier area Saturday evening.

The emergency call came in just before 11 p.m. for the 1200 block of N. Battlefield Boulevard and crews were able to bring the fire under control in about an hour.

Chesapeake fire officials say it was an accidental fire caused by a technician working on an HVAC unit at the business.

There were no injuries reported.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

WAVY Twitter Widget

***Don’t Miss Module Removal CSS***

WAVY Facebook