WILLIAMSBURG, Va. (WAVY) — Two people were displaced after a condo caught fire in Williamsburg Tuesday night.
Officials with the Williamsburg Fire Department said crews from Williamsburg, York County and James City County were dispatched to the 50 block of Priorslee Lane around 4:45 p.m.
Officials said responding units found smoke coming from the front door of a condominium.
Firefighters quickly extinguished the flames and kept the fire contained to the living room near the fireplace, officials said.
Two adults displaced by the fire are receiving help from family members.