HAMPTON ROADS, Va. (WAVY) — The Armed Forces Disciplinary Control Board (AFDCB) for Southeastern Virginia and Northeastern North Carolina has updated its off-limits list, which features 12 Hampton Roads businesses.
The businesses are on the list to protect service members from “from illegal and unethical business practices,” according to the control board.
This list updates some business names and/or locations for establishments that were already prohibited.
• The Vault, Vape and Hookah Shop, formerly known as The Vault, 15435-B Warwick Blvd., Newport News, Virginia 23608
• The Vault, Vape and Hookah Shop, formerly known as Unwind, 731 J. Clyde Morris Blvd., Suite B, Newport News, Virginia 23601
• The Vault, Vape and Hookah Shop, formerly known as Unwind, 389 West 21st Street, Norfolk, Virginia 23518
• Mellow Smoke Tobacco Shop, 201 East Berkeley Ave., Suite C, Norfolk, Virginia 23523
• Outer Edge Gifts, 760-B J. Clyde Morris Blvd., Newport News, Virginia 23601
• 7 City’s Custom & Design, also known as Envy Car Audio & Design and Unique Auto Design, 1062 37th Street, Norfolk, Virginia 23508 or 117 Princess Anne Rd., Norfolk, Virginia 23510; Autoworks, 6100 Tidewater Dr., Norfolk, Virginia 23509; and D Motors, 881 East Little Creek Rd., Norfolk, Virginia 23518
• Best Price Auto Sales, also known as U.S. Auto Excellence, 3336 Holland Rd., Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
• Prime Auto, also known as Skyline Auto, 4114 East Indian River Rd., Chesapeake, Virginia 23325
• Tyku Bar, 1910 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451
The businesses are off-limits to all active duty and reserve members of the military and members are asked to not from conduct business with and/or enter the premises of the establishments.