NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — The Virginia Fall Wine Festival is set to return for its 33rd annual event at Town Point Park in downtown Norfolk.
The two-day event, set for October 16 & 17, will run from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. each day. Wine sampling will end at 4:30 p.m., while wine sales are expected to stop at 5:00 p.m.
A variety of ticket options to the event are currently on sale – general admission, tasting, reserved table and a boater package.
- General Admission – Includes admission into festival, does not include tasting privileges.
- Tasting – Includes admission into festival, souvenir glass, and tasting privileges.
- Reserved Table – Includes admission into festival, a souvenir glass, tasting privileges and reserved seating with a table for 8 guests.
- Boater package – Includes space for a 35′ boat to dock, admission into festival, a souvenir glass, and tasting privileges for 4 guests. *Please call 757-441-2345 to reserve a boater package.
- Saturday: Advance: $200 | Day of: $250
- Sunday: Advance: $200 | Day of: $250
Virginia has been named one of the 10 best wine travel destinations in the world by Wine Enthusiast Magazine.