NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — The Soul to Soul virtual concert is set to premiere on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day to celebrate the music and shared experiences of the African American and Jewish communities.
The show will become available on January 18 at 4 p.m. and tickets are on sale now for $12. Part of the proceeds will benefit the Sandler Center for the Performing Arts.
The line up includes:
- Lisa Fishman
- Magda Fishman
- Elmore James
- Zalmen Mlotek
- Tony Perry
- Tatiana Wechsler
After the show becomes available, viewers have seven days to start watching. Once started, ticket holders will have seven days to finish watching.
This is the first time that the musical event will stream online. It was previously played to sold-out houses in New York City, Los Angeles, Houston, Boca Raton, Denver, Baltimore, Chattanooga, and internationally in Bucharest, Toronto, Montreal, and Winnipeg.
- After spending years at a shelter, Brooke finally found her forever home
- ‘Downton Abbey’ cast returning for sequel arriving in theaters in December
- Virginia April 19 COVID-19 update: 978 new cases reported day after Va. moves into phase 2; Northam holding briefing Monday
- Newsfeed Now: Jury deliberations set to start in Chauvin trial; NASA launches helicopter over surface of Mars
- Sheriff: 3 dead, 2 wounded in shooting at Wisconsin tavern