VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Something In The Water officials have made the decision to refund all tickets for this year’s festival which was previously canceled due to coronavirus concerns.
In a statement posted on social media Monday afternoon, SITW officials say they will begin refunding all 2020 ticket holders beginning June 28.
The event announced on March 13 that after much consideration, the festival would return in April 2021.
Officials say those who initially opted to keep their tickets for 2021 will receive an email confirming their refund and to allow up to 10 business days for the refund to process.
For more information regarding the refunds, click here.
- Three firefighters dead, one critically injured after 2-alarm fire in Baltimore
- Hampton Roads hotel industry sees stronger rebound from pandemic compared to rest of Virginia
- COVID after death: How the pandemic has impacted frontline workers at the end of the line
- Kids, COVID-19, and grief: CHKD holding virtual webinar on coping during pandemic
- Detached garage catches fire Monday morning in Chesapeake