Following rapper Kevin Gates for the 2020 season, the guitarists are set to return to Atlantic Union Bank Pavilion on Thursday, July 30.
The show starts at 7:30 p.m., and doors open at 6:30 p.m.
The last time the masterful blue guitarists performed there was in 2018.
83-year-old Buddy Guy, a Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Fame inductee and pioneer of Chicago’s West Side sound, has eight Grammy Awards and has been acknowledged as a major influence on rock titans Jimi Hendrix, Keith Richards, Jimmy Page, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Eric Clapton – who calls him the greatest guitarist ever.
At 38, Jonny Lang, who has toured with Buddy guy for many years, already has had a successful career for two decades.
He released his first platinum Grammy Award-winning record at 15, an age many young people are just beginning to play music.
Get your tickets HERE.
Latest Living Local Posts
- Gloucester mural honors native who brought education and opportunity for many
- Drive-thru trunk-or-treat event in Portsmouth Saturday
- ‘Galactic Gathering’ coming to Virginia Beach Town Center
- The Fenix Experience offers free paint party for Halloween
- Ho Ho No! Santa Claus won’t be coming to Macy’s this year