The annual festival celebrates the military at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront and typically includes artists, concerts, military expos and displays. It was originally scheduled for May 29 through May 31.
Event organizers decided to reschedule the festival until May 28, 2021 through May 30, 2021 after considering the health impacts COVID-19 may have on the event’s artists, fans, staff and sponsors, according to a news release.
Ticket holders can use their current passes to get into next year’s festival. Those who cannot attend the 2021 celebration may request a refund.
“We are saddened to postpone the festival, however, we know it is the right thing to do for the health and safety of all. We look forward to celebrating with everyone in 2021,” the news release said.
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states
- Looking for love? Skip this popular Halloween costume
- Stabbing incident leaves 1 with injuries in Norfolk, police say
- Midtown Tunnel set to close westbound side beginning Sunday night
- Eight panelists square off in The Great Graduated Income Tax Debate