NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — The Norfolk Botanical Garden announced that while the walk-thru “Million Bulb Walk” is canceled this year due to COVID-19 concerns, additional drive-thru nights have been added to Dominion Energy’s “Garden of Lights.”
Tickets for the annual holiday light show went on sale Thursday, Oct. 1. The drive-thru light event will be displayed nightly from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday, Nov. 13, until Saturday, Jan. 2, 2021.
Tickets are required and can only be purchased online. Prices vary based on the night guests attend and the vehicle used while driving through.
There are three time-slots to choose from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m., from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m., or 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. The ticket barcode will be scanned at the hut upon entrance.
Marigold & Honey Café Food Truck will offer snacks and beverage options for purchase.
For more information visit norfolkbotanicalgarden.org.
- Chesapeake launches COVID-19 vaccine information call center, online contact tool
- Virginia getting 16% increase in vaccines from feds, new guidance on 1b, restrictions to stay through February
- Authorities search for woman who reportedly escaped from Virginia jail last year
- Kansas City woman using TikTok to rate Chiefs players’ swagger, fashion
- Innovation Meets Experience at Orthopaedic and Spine Center