NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Halloween in Norfolk kicked off with a drive-thru trunk-or-treat where hundreds of ghouls and goblins gathered at Lake Taylor High School Saturday.
During the event, residents got to see Norfolk Police, Fire, city workers, library staff, and many others as they drove through in parade fashion during the event.
All images courtesy of Norfolk Police Department Facebook
“Special thanks to all the community partners who made this year’s event a success. City of Norfolk Government Norfolk Recreation, Parks & Open Space Virginia Association of Chiefs of Police & Foundation National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives – NOBLE International Association of Chiefs of Police,” police posted to its Facebook page.
- Bureau of Land Management confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Gruden apologizes to ‘Raider nation’ after ugly loss in ATL
- Wreaths Across America local group needs help with sponsors, donations
- Hunter falls out of tree stand in Newsoms, flown to trauma center for injuries
- Emergency SNAP benefits extended through December