NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Halloween in Norfolk kicked off with a drive-thru trunk-or-treat where hundreds of ghouls and goblins gathered at Lake Taylor High School Saturday.
During the event, residents got to see Norfolk Police, Fire, city workers, library staff, and many others as they drove through in parade fashion during the event.
All images courtesy of Norfolk Police Department Facebook
“Special thanks to all the community partners who made this year’s event a success. City of Norfolk Government Norfolk Recreation, Parks & Open Space Virginia Association of Chiefs of Police & Foundation National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives – NOBLE International Association of Chiefs of Police,” police posted to its Facebook page.
- Currituck Co. reverses decision on Corolla Curbside Recycling
- Local public schools struggle with space and staffing as kids return to in-person learning
- 4 Ecuadorian nationals charged with trafficking more than 700 kilograms of cocaine
- Senate Republicans’ vote-a-rama slows Biden COVID relief bill
- Cape Hatteras National Seashore asking for public input on Oregon Inlet Marina updates