SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY ) — Looking for some of the brightest and most jolly holiday lights displays this season in Hampton Roads and northeast North Carolina? WAVY has you covered.
We’ll be highlighting the region’s best displays through December. The Adams Family in Suffolk has a forest of trees and even a moving shooting star.
If you’d like to share photos/videos of your lights display, please do so below. It might run on WAVY News 10 Today. You can also share them through messenger on the WAVY Facebook page. Please include your name and city!
- US jobless claims decline to a still-high 900,000
- Protest over Portsmouth city manager hiring set for Thursday; Meeks recently appointed, then unappointed
- Department of Homeland Security suspending new enrollments for Remain in Mexico program
- California mom describes allergic reaction to Moderna vaccine
- Love, Bacot lead Tar Heels past Wake Forest