(WAVY) – If you’re still not sure how to celebrate your Valentine this year, Chick-fil-A suggests chicken is the new chocolate.
Now through February 29 (while supplies last), Chick-fil-A is offering up the following heart-shaped treats**:
- 30-count Chick-Fil-A Nuggets in a Heart Shaped Tray
- 10-count Chicken Mini’s in a Heart Shaped Tray
- 6-count Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Heart Shaped Tray
Some select stores are also baking heart-shaped biscuits for the holiday. The Ghent location in Norfolk posted on social media that the biscuits will be available only on Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14 – until 10:30 a.m.
** These offers are not available on the Chick-fil-A app or at all locations, so you’ll want to contact your Chick-fil-A before placing your order.
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- BLM holds protest at Oceanfront to mark 5 year anniversary India Kager death
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump
- Celebrities react to death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg