(CNN) — McDonald’s is drawing new battle lines in the fast-food chicken sandwich wars.
The chain is adding fried chicken sandwiches to its breakfast menu.
Starting Monday, February 3 customers across the country will be able to get the Chicken McGriddle and McChicken Biscuit sandwiches.
The new offerings put the classic crispy McChicken in between either sweet maple griddle cakes or a buttered biscuit.
Both are available for a limited time only.
- Tokyo organizers, government take offensive on virus threat
- 40% of US beer drinkers surveyed won’t buy Corona beer due to coronavirus
- Blog: Another Cool Weekend, But Warming Up Next Week!
- ‘They came to see me, I wanted to bring them home,’ loved one says of Portsmouth family killed in Georgia crash
- 4 vehicles involved in dump truck crash on I-64 near Newtown Road, 2 taken to hospital