(CNN) — McDonald’s is drawing new battle lines in the fast-food chicken sandwich wars.
The chain is adding fried chicken sandwiches to its breakfast menu.
Starting Monday, February 3 customers across the country will be able to get the Chicken McGriddle and McChicken Biscuit sandwiches.
The new offerings put the classic crispy McChicken in between either sweet maple griddle cakes or a buttered biscuit.
Both are available for a limited time only.
- Kroger cashiers stop giving customers coins for change amid shortage spurred by pandemic
- In a letter to lawmakers, Virginia prosecutors advocate for criminal justice reform
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform
- Liberty Univ. President Jerry Falwell Jr. supports efforts to rename city of Lynchburg; calls city’s name “an embarrassment”
- Second stimulus check: As White House signals support, payments become campaign issue