VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Taco Bell announced they would be hosting their third-annual hiring party for part-time and full-time positions — with a twist.
The coronavirus pandemic changed the way parties will work, but Taco Bell says they will still happen this year on Nov. 10, including in Virginia Beach.
This year’s round of interviews will take place outside in restaurant parking lots with tables and tents at least six feet apart.
Candidates can also use the “drive-up interview” which allows them to stay in their car.
Applicants don’t need to schedule an interview. They just have to show up during their nearest location’s time frame, which for most is 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. People are encouraged to fill out an application before showing up.
Stay with WAVY.com for more job opportunity updates.
- FDA authorizes J&J’s single-dose shot, giving US 3rd COVID-19 vaccine
- VDH reports 1st case of UK COVID-19 variant in Southwest Virginia region
- Police arrest NC man in connection with shooting that left 2 women injured in Virginia Beach
- VDH reopens part of Lynnhaven River in Virginia Beach to shellfish harvesting
- VBSO celebrates Black History Month and Ruth Kate, 1st Black VB jail matron