VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) — Taco Bell announced they would be hosting their third-annual hiring party for part-time and full-time positions — with a twist.
The coronavirus pandemic changed the way parties will work, but Taco Bell says they will still happen this year on Nov. 10, including in Virginia Beach.
This year’s round of interviews will take place outside in restaurant parking lots with tables and tents at least six feet apart.
Candidates can also use the “drive-up interview” which allows them to stay in their car.
Applicants don’t need to schedule an interview. They just have to show up during their nearest location’s time frame, which for most is 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. People are encouraged to fill out an application before showing up.
Stay with WAVY.com for more job opportunity updates.
- Thunderstorms tonight; maybe a wintry mix for Virginia Monday
- Texas school district removes football team from playoffs after player attacks referee
- Norfolk firefighters respond to fire on Lamont Street, 1 taken to hospital
- On ‘Dateline’ a woman is mysteriously shot to death in bed while her family is home
- VB Sheriff Stolle removed from state commission investigating 2019 mass shooting, bill excluded current elected officials