HAMPTON, Va. (WAVY) — The Hampton Sheriff’s Office is hosting a drive-thru career fair on November 14.
The event will be held at the Peninsula Workforce Development Center parking lot located at 600 Butler Farm Rd, Hampton, VA 23666.
It will be from 9 a.m. till 1 p.m.
The Sheriff’s Office is looking to fill multiple positions from court deputies, inmate program coordinators, dentists and dental assistants, maintenance officers, transportation officers, and many more.
Officials say applications will be available for pickup during the event. They ask applicants to stay in their vehicles and wear masks while engaging with the staff.
- ODU’s Dragas Center for Economic Analysis and Policy provides weekly hotel occupancy rate data
- Oreo releases new Lady Gaga-themed cookies
- Parents, students in Williamsburg and James City County push back after the decision of no winter sports
- Virginia ABC awards grants in support of youth leadership efforts to prevent substance use
- House Committee presses Secretary Mnuchin and Federal Reserve Chair Powell on COVID-19 relief