GLOUCESTER, Va. (WAVY) — The Gloucester County Sheriff’s Office says they are accepting applications for a part-time dispatcher.
The position is for 24 hours a week and city leaders say the candidate must be flexible with their schedule. The ideal candidate will need to be able to work as needed, on weekdays, nights, holidays and weekends.
The pay for this opportunity is $16.24 per hour, or higher dependent on qualifications.
All interested candidates should apply here.
Job applications should be sent in by Oct. 31, 2020.
- Virginia lawmakers approve bill giving citizen review boards power to discipline police; measure headed to governor’s desk
- Warner and Kaine announce more than $600,000 in funding to support The Up Center in Norfolk
- Virginia health centers collaborate to expand access to cancer clinical trials in coastal Virginia
- Police reform bills head to Northam’s desk as unprecedented special session nears end
- Lagging behind: rural broadband expansion promises faster speeds for downstate schools, hospitals