CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) – The Chesapeake-based discount store chain Dollar Tree is having a big holiday hiring event.
The company announced this week that it plans to bring on more than 25,000 new employees nationwide at its stores and distribution centers, as it prepares for the busy holiday sales season.
The dollar-store chain, which also owns Family Dollar, says it is hiring for both full and part-time positions.
The nationwide hiring event is happening the week of October 19-23. Details will be posted at this link.
- Virginia lawmakers approve bill giving citizen review boards power to discipline police; measure headed to governor’s desk
- Warner and Kaine announce more than $600,000 in funding to support The Up Center in Norfolk
- Virginia health centers collaborate to expand access to cancer clinical trials in coastal Virginia
- Police reform bills head to Northam’s desk as unprecedented special session nears end
- Lagging behind: rural broadband expansion promises faster speeds for downstate schools, hospitals