PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Sometimes the most painful injuries are not physical. So, how does a wounded warrior get past PTSD, combat stress, or any physical or mental hardship? They get help, and that comes in many forms. Tomorrow, a cobia fishing trip leaving out of Yorktown will host about 20 wounded warriors. Find out more from event organizer Kevin Felix and Wounded Warrior Project CEO Mike Linnington.
Wounded Warrior Project
Find out how you can help or get involved by visiting woundedwarriorproject.org.
MORE FROM HRS!
- Williamsburg cancels Grand Illumination firework events
- Local food banks are in need this holiday season; here’s how you can help
- PHOTOS: White House Christmas decorations revealed
- Beware of COVID-19 scams as vaccine approaches FDA approval
- Newsfeed Now: Moderna seeking emergency use authorization for COVID-19 vaccine; young genius makes history