Winks from God is a new organization focused on enhancing the quality of life for brain tumor patients and caregivers by helping lift the burdens to Focus on the Fight.
Starting this week, the organization is hosting the WINKS Virtual Challenge in order to help raise funds for the brain tumor community. Founder and President, Samaria Hunter, tells us more.
WINK Virtual Challenge runs from October 15- December 15 . If you would like to register for the event or are interested in being a sponsor, visit www.WinksfromGod.org
- Virginia lawmakers approve bill giving citizen review boards power to discipline police; measure headed to governor’s desk
- Warner and Kaine announce more than $600,000 in funding to support The Up Center in Norfolk
- Virginia health centers collaborate to expand access to cancer clinical trials in coastal Virginia
- Police reform bills head to Northam’s desk as unprecedented special session nears end
- Lagging behind: rural broadband expansion promises faster speeds for downstate schools, hospitals