PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – Dr. Jeffrey Carlson, MD from Orthopaedic and Spine Center in Newport News says he understands why people may feel discomfort about going to a doctor’s office right now, but he says there is no need to tolerate pain and discomfort from an existing health issue that can still be treated safely.
Dr. Jeffrey Carlson
Orthopaedic & Spine Center in Newport News
Call at (757) 596-1900 or visit OSC-ORTHO.com
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show sponsored by Orthopaedic and Spine Center.
More From HRS!
- A new norm, but same, dominant Princess Anne girls basketball
- Dallas 7-Eleven becomes ultimate gamer’s paradise
- Chicago man charged after allegedly selling stimulus checks stolen with help of postal worker
- Wish you had a guard dog? Amazon has a new feature for that
- Keep your iPhone 12 six inches away from certain medical devices, Apple says