PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – Whether is was a spring break adventure or a honeymoon, it’s no fun to call off a trip. Beyond the grief of letting it go, there are steps you can take to make that cancellation less of a loss.
Today Elizabeth Psimas shares what years of experience in the industry has taught her about packing and unpacking that suitcase.
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by Travel Designers.
More From HRS!
- Composition by ODU professor to be performed at Biden inauguration
- Third stimulus checks: Democratic critic of larger direct payments softens stance
- Tiffany Trump announces engagement on dad’s final full day
- AFC, NFC championship games feature early season rematches
- ‘Souvenir of a lifetime’: Chiefs fan snags ball Patrick Mahomes launched into Arrowhead’s upper deck