PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Whether you want to learn how to make cupcakes with your kids, or slice into a custom confection cake shaped like toilet paper, Carolina Cupcakery is on a roll. Dawn Eskins talked about the ways she and her staff are connecting with customers and helping medical professionals during these trying times.
Facebook live cooking classes for kids, DIY cupcake & cookie kits, Quarantine Cakes and more!
Curbside pickup and delivery available through Grubhub and Doordash.
1200 Battlefield Blvd in Chesapeake
Facebook & Instagram @carolinacupcakery
More From HRS!
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- Tillis introduces bill to honor Capitol police officer, former Ft. Bragg soldier Eugene Goodman with highest civilian honor
- Dominion Energy gives small businesses a boost during the pandemic
- When can I get the COVID-19 vaccine? The latest on availability in Hampton Roads
- 47 Virginia Beach police officers supported protection detail for Biden inauguration