PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – This Suffolk based company went from being a side salad, to the entire meal in a very short time. Today Thomas Vandiver explains that in addition to produce, The Neighborhood Harvest delivers meats, cheeses, bread, prepared dishes, and now — dessert!
Call The Neighborhood Harvest at (757) 809-3577 to sign up and place your orders.
Visit TheNeighborhoodHarvest.com or connect on Facebook and Instagram.
Use the code “HRSHOW” to waive the $30 signup fee!
This segment of The Hampton Roads Show is sponsored by The Neighborhood Harvest.
More From HRS!
- CBS 17/Emerson Poll shows majority of North Carolinians support legalization of medical marijuana
- Biggest ship ever to dock on east coast lands at Port of Virginia
- Poll: Did Tillis or Cunningham win Tuesday night’s North Carolina Senate debate?
- Immigration agency bans in-person interpreters at asylum interviews due to coronavirus fears
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown